Bulgarian Financial Supervision Commission approved the distribution of four local funds 17.02.2006 Back

The Financial Supervision Commission approved the prospectuses for public offering of 4 local funds, organized and managed by Raiffeisen Asset Management (Bulgaria).

The 4 funds have a broad scope of investment alternatives, dependent on investment goals and the risk.

  • Raiffeisen (Bulgaria) Money Market – the fund with the lowest risk. Up to 90 per cent of its assets will be invested in a conservative portfolio of debt instruments as well as in short and middle term deposits at the money market.
  • Raiffesien (Bulgaria) Bonds – low to moderate risk. Up to 90 per cent of its assets will be invested in debt instruments – government securities, mortgage, corporate and municipal bonds.
  • Raiffeisen (Bulgaria) Shares – moderate to higher risk. Up to 90 per cent of its assets will be invested in Bulgarian and foreign shares with a dynamic growth potential, aiming a higher profit.
  • Raiffeisen (Bulgaria) Balanced – moderate risk. Up to 60 per cent of its assets will be invested in debt instruments. Aiming a higher profit, Raiffeisen Asset Management will invest up to 60 per cent of the fund’s assets in shares.

The Financial Supervision Commission approved the prospectuses of the most successful funds of Raiffeisen Capital Management a month ago.

Raiffeisen Asset Management (Bulgaria) EAD, which is fully owned by Raiffeisenbank (Bulgaria) will start to offer the eight Austrian and four Bulgarian funds. Since the beginning of March 2006 the Bulgarian private and institutional investors will have the possibility to invest in the funds, organized and managed by Raiffeisen Asset Management (Bulgaria).

Österreich AG (RZB), which owns 70 per cent of the common stock. The remaining 30 per cent is free float. The shares are traded on the Vienna Stock Exchange.