Deposit Mix

Deposit Mix is a combination of a term deposit in Raiffeisenbank (Bulgaria) and an investment in one of the mutual funds, managed by Raiffeisen Asset Management, or one of the funds, managed by Raiffeisen Capital Management (Vienna) and distributed by Raiffeisen Asset Management.

In term deposits with fixed interest are invested 70% of the amount, and the remaining 30% - in one or several funds on request. The product combines the security deposit with extra income. Clients receive a 0.2% surcharge on the promotional BGN deposits and 0.1% for all standard deposits.

Deposit mix is only available to individuals.


  • Term - 12 months
  • Minimum amount - 2000 BGN or 1000 EUR
  • The fund selection is not tied to the currency of the deposit

Choose one or more of the following funds

Raiffeisen Asset Management (Bulgaria) funds

  • Raiffeisen Active Protection in Euro Fund
  • Raiffeisen Active Protection Fund in BGN
  • Raiffeisen Conservative Fund
  • Raiffeisen Global Growth Fund

Raiffeisen Capital Management Vienna funds (RCM)

  • Raiffeisen Russia Equities
  • Raiffeisen Global Equities
  • Raiffeisen Eurasia Equities
  • Raiffeisen EasternEuropean Equities
  • Raiffeisen European Small Cap Companies
  • Raiffeisen Emerging Markets Equities
  • Raiffeisen Global Bonds
  • Raiffeisen Global Balanced


Investing in mutual funds involves certain risks. The value of the shares and the income from them may go down. Profit is not guaranteed and there is a risk for investors may not recover the full amount of money. Investing in Mutual Funds is not guaranteed by the Guarantee Fund, established by the State or any other warranty. Future performance of the contract funds are not necessarily associated with results from previous periods.

The presented information should not be considered advice for investing in financial instruments, including units of mutual funds, offered by Raiffeisen Asset Management (Bulgaria). It is recommended for investors to first familiarize themselves with the prospectuses of the funds and the rules for Mutual funds before taking any investment decisions. The full prospectus and additional information for the funds can be received in any of the offices of Raiffeisenbank (Bulgaria) as well as on the website of RAM